Almost every movie and TV show from the Winnie the Pooh franchise would break the fourth wall.
- The letters of the book are knocked around by the breeze and the flooding.
- Pooh and Tigger converse with The Narrator on a few occasions.
- Pooh Oughta Be In Pictures - At the end of the song 'Cause It's Make Believe, Tigger says directly to the audience "See you in the Hundred Acre Wood!"
- The Old Switcheroo - At the end of the episode, Tigger after learning that taking a bath isn’t as bad as he thought it would be remarks that he was right about it being "the end," at which point the episode ends and he says "See?"
- Tigger, Private Ear - Tigger smiles at the audience ending the episode.
- The Monster Frankenpooh - A few fourth wall breaks occurred.
- At the beginning of the movie, Roo breaks the fourth wall by talking to the narrator.
- Pooh, and the other characters soon after, climb out of a pit on a ladder that the former made out of letters from the book.