Peek-a-Pooh is a series of collectible Winnie the Pooh figures with a variety of interchangeable costumes.
Peek-A-Poohs have been around more than 20 years. They are still around in some places. Peek-A-Pooh was also a pop up book though.
Peek-a-poohs have had many Collections, but here are the known ones
NOTE: The Italian and Japanese ones have different collections that may be unknown which are which when known a copyright will be at the end.
- 80th Anv. (Including Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, and Eeyore)
- Christmas (American and Japanese)
- Flowers (Italian)
- Summer Splash
- Christmas 2
- 100 Acre woods
- Large animal Wear (Mini Winnies) Italian
- Hot Summer
- Peek-A-Pooh Animals 2 Returns! (MFTAP) Now with Purple elephant and Raccoon
- Mini me (pooh with a baby animal)
- Dogs collection
- Delights (Pooh dressed as desserts and candy)
- All About love (valentines day)
- Musical Journey
Peek a Poohs were found at stores with vending machines, mostly the supermarket. They were in vending machines and cost $1 (4 Quarters) for one Pooh. Depending on where you lived and what collection they'd come in a capsule or a bag. In The Musical Journey and All About Love Collection, there was a special golden Pooh. They stopped somewhere in 2005 and came back in 2008. The golden Pooh was found somewhere 2010.