Pooh’s Heffalump Halloween Movie is a Halloween movie featuring the Winnie the Pooh characters.
It is a hilariously haunted Halloween in the Hundred Acre Wood and Roo’s new best friend, Lumpy is so excited about going trick-or-treating for the first time, until Tigger warns them about a creature called the gobloon in the woods that he saw earlier, a creature that comes out every year on Halloween to search for people of the Hundred Acre Wood to catch and he will turn any unspecting victims into a "jaggedy lantern" if he catches them, but Tigger also explains that if they catch it first. Before he catches them first they get to make a wish but when Pooh eats all of the Halloween candy, Roo and Lumpy decide to band together to catch the gobloon, vowing to be "brave together, brave forever." This film incorporates an original story line with material from the 1996 video release Boo to You Too! Winnie the Pooh.
- David Ogden Stiers as Mr. Narrator (final role)
- Jimmy Bennett and Nikita Hopkins as Roo
- Kyle Stanger as Lumpy
- Peter Cullen as Eeyore
- Jim Cummings as Winnie the Pooh and Tigger
- Ken Sansom as Rabbit
- Kath Soucie as Kanga
- John Fiedler as Piglet
- Michael Gough as Gopher in Roo’s flashback
- Steve Schatzberg as Piglet (singing voice final role)
- Travis Oates as Piglet (First New movie role)
Boo to You Too
- This was John Fiedler’s final role as Piglet. He died of cancer on June 25, 2005 before completing his lines in which Travis Oates was brought in to record the remaining lines and Steve Schatzberg’s final singing role as Piglet. He died of cancer on August 30, 2008. The Movie is Dedicated to John Fiedler and Paul Winchell.
- Although Christopher Robin, and Owl don't appear in this film, Gopher is the only character that appeared during the Boo to You Too! Winnie the Pooh sequence.
- This is also the last Pooh film in which Ken Sansom provides Rabbit's voice, though this is not the last time Ken Sansom voiced Rabbit. Ken Sansom's final work as Rabbit was in My Friends Tigger & Pooh. Ken Sansom died on October 8, 2012 due to a stroke.
- Nikita Hopkins, the voice of Roo, was replaced by Jimmy Bennett.